MOUNTAIN ASH VIEWS PROPERTY SUMMARY:
Located just three minutes’ drive from Queenstown Airport and only fifteen minutes from the central city, Mountain Ash Views is also on the doorstep of Remarkables Park Town Centre with a wide range of shops and restaurants for added convenience.
With unparalleled views of the Remarkables Mountain Range as well as the Kawarau River, Mountain Ash Views is a property that offers a combination of convenience, location and views. This brand new two bedroom apartment is set to accommodate business travellers, friends, or small families requiring privacy as each room has its own entrance as well as added bed configuration flexibility if required.
All guests have free unlimited Wi-Fi, as well as complimentary on-site parking provided.
Independently owned and operated Frank’s Market for your food and beverage requirements, located just three minutes’ drive from Queenstown Airport and only fifteen minutes from the central city.
Mountain Ash Views is on the doorstep of Remarkables Park Town Centre with a wide range of shops and restaurants that also includes a Pharmacy, Bakery, as well as other major shopping outlets, ideal if you do not plan on hiring a car as everything is within a short walk.
For guests looking to explore Queenstown's winter skiing, the Remarkables is only a short drive away which you can also view from the apartment balcony as well as the river and other surrounding mountains. Nearby there is also easy access to exceptional golf courses, mountain biking, walking and hiking trails, and for those seeking some extra adrenaline, there are activities that include bungee jumping, paragliding, skydiving, and jet boating all within just a short drive.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
The two bedrooms are separated through their own entrance with the sofa bed located in the main apartment and is available upon request.
Master Bedroom = 1 x King (2 x singles upon request)
Sofa bed = available upon request sleeping 2 guests.
Adjoining studio = 1 x King (2 x singles upon request)
- Separate access to each room in the apartment
- Full modern kitchen and kitchenette
- Unlimited WiFi
- Laundry with washing machine, drier and tub
- Smart TV
- Private car park and storage
- Secure swipe card access to building after hours
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Summer peak December 21st – January 31st
• Summer Off peak February 1st – June 30th
• Winter peak July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and New Year’s subject to increased nightly rates
• Rates include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Prices are for up to 6 guests. Ask reservations for additional items such as porta-cots and highchairs.
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member.
• Bond $250
The information requested from the guest is to enable Goodstays Ltd to assess the guest’s request to rent the property. The guest does not have to supply this information, but if the guest does not, then Goodstays is unable to rent the property out. The guest acknowledges that Goodstays will collect, hold and use the guest’s personal information for purposes related to the renting of the property and the provision of related customer services, including direct marketing and assessing customer satisfaction with products and services provided by Goodstays. The guest further acknowledges that such personal information may be disclosed to debt collection agencies, insurance companies and/or law enforcement agencies in the possible event of non-payment, damage or theft to the property; and the guest hereby authorises the disclosure of their personal information for such purposes.